Fujikura Low Friction Cables are the ideal solution for
wiring SDUs and MDUs. The stiffness allows the cable to be
installed by pushing as well as by the more conventional pulling
method. These cables can even be used in congested conduits.
Additionally, the Low Friction Cable are compatible with Fujikura
FAST-SC field-installable connectors, which greatly reduces
installation time and costs.
- Very low friction coefficient for easy installation
- High stiffness for pushing installation method
- Suitable for SDU and MDU wiring
- Easy access to fibre(s)
- Usable with Fujikura field-installable connectors
- Cost effective
- Available in black or white
Cables are securely coiled on suitable reels in standard lengths
of 1000m or 2000m. However customized lengths are available upon