Fujikura recognises the importance of after sales care & support and has invested heavily in a first class service centre at our Head office in Chessington, Surrey. The result of this investment is a quality and level of service second to none.
Our team of factory trained engineers are experienced in all aspects of service and repair of Fujikura splicing products and accessories. Comprehensive stocks of spare parts are carried for all models, past & present, ensuring minimal turn-around times for your convenience. Technical support is also available, free of charge, to all Fujikura customers, giving you the opportunity to discuss difficulties/technical issues directly with experienced engineers.
With Fujikura's service contracts, you never have to worry about affording call out charges or expensive parts for an unexpected repair. For example, our extensive Premium service contract includes; an annual service, any repairs that may be necessary (including parts & labour), and even gives the user the opportunity to have a loan machine for the duration of the repair. Such service contracts provide complete peace of mind and help make your maintenance budgeting easier. For a once per annum fee and immediate cover available, that peace of mind could start now.
To find out more about our services please contact the SERVICE department on 020 8240 2020 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. After Sales Technical Support
- Technical support (free of charge) to Fujikura customers
- Site visits & On the Spot repairs
- Tailored Service contracts (annual) - details on request
- Unrivalled service/repair turn-around times
- Product training
2. Annual Splicer SERVICING
- Software upgrade
- Electrical safety checks
- Comprehensive list of tests, checks & adjustments
- Optimising splicer performance
- Full Service report provided by engineer
- Certificate of conformity
- Cleaning of equipment and carry casing