Fujikura Europe Limited is hiring.
Job Title: Sales Account Manager -
Reports To: Divisional Manager
Working days/ hrs: Monday - Friday 9-5pm (flexible start and finish times available)
Place of work: Office based at C51 Barwell business park, Chessington, Surrey, KT9 1HU (when COVID restrictions allow companies back to their offices). Working from home may be considered.
Fujikura is a long-established Japanese company with a long history in manufacturing high quality products for the Telecommunication, Electronics and Automotive markets.
The Fujikura Group's mission is to create exceptional value for our customers around the world using "Tsunagu"(the Japanese word meaning "connecting") technologies.
We dedicate ourselves to providing exceptional products and solutions earning our customers' trust and contributing to society.
Sales Account Manager - Telco is responsible for the 360° sales cycle of Optical Fibre Technology products in Europe: managing and growing existing accounts as well as generating new revenue and customers through business development.
The role is based out of our Chessington office and involves European travel. Some working-from-home arrangements may be considered.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Responsible for managing existing customer accounts and developing sales with new accounts for optical fibre technologies (especially Singlemode Fibres and other commodities) across Europe.
- Build and maintain customer relationships within all levels of an organisation (purchasing, product management, C-level)
- Consultative sales approach
- Closely work with headquarter in Japan to establish sales forecasts, pricing strategies and product-mix decisions in order to maximise profit in line with company vision and values
- Visiting customers to create close relationships for strategic business (up to 30% European travel)
- Monitor, analyse and optimise inventories
- Market analysis in order to find trends, satisfy needs and support production planning
- Part responsibility to establish budget and achieve sales
- Responsibility of collecting accounts receivables
- Assist in formulating and recommending marketing and sales strategies
- Preparing and improving marketing materials such as presentations, Web-site literature, press releases, and magazine articles.
- Write clear reports relating to customer visits/calls and fulfil subsequent actions. Reporting regularly on all sales activities.
- Raise industry profile of Fujikura as a major producer of optical fiber products on international trade fairs.
- Maintain awareness of the extended Optical product portfolio and related industries providing sales support when required.
- Collaborative and solutions-driven problem solver
- Deep understanding of customers' market dynamics and requirements
- Understanding of complex business situations
- Ability to understand and learn (technical) product-specific characteristics
- Interest in dealing with Japanese business culture due to regular contact with Japanese headquarter
- Minimum of 3 years of (international/European) B-to-B sales experience in a related field and willingness for continuous learning
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
- Educated to degree level preferred (Business related field)
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of other European languages desirable
- Full UK driving license (desired)
- Some knowledge of Fibre Optics preferred
- Degree from Business/ Marketing
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information