Fujikura Europe recognises the importance of training and offers its own Introduction to Fibre Optics training day held at our head office in Chessington, Surrey.
The day is FREE and covers an introduction to fibre optic communications supplemented by support workshops to help with the understanding of fibre optic transmission, installations, testing procedures and equipment.
The morning session will cover theory
- Understanding of fibre optic transmission, installation, testing procedures and equipment
- Advice on which equipment should be used to meet your needs
- Understanding and problem solving with optical loss testing and OTDR results
The afternoon session is hands on and will include
- Fibre optic cable preparation for fusion splicing using the correct tools for the job
- Fusion splicing, practical fibre preparation and use of fusion splicers
- Fault finding and installation test using common optical test equipment
Who should attend?
Management, buyers, installers and test engineers
To gain the following
- An understanding of fibre optics
- Make the right decision when purchasing equipment
- Increase productivity and reduce downtime
- Extend your knowledge
If you would like further information about accredited courses in City & Guilds, we can advise you of the leading training providers in the UK please contact us on 020 8240 2000 or mail email@example.com