At Fujikura we provide you peace of mind by offering a complete service package with our ultimate aim being keeping you up and running all year round. Our trained engineers provide annual services/calibration of all splicing and Test & Inspection equipment as well as after sales technical support and tailored service contracts to reduce your on-site downtime by ensuring your equipment is always in optimal working condition.
Why should you get your Fusion Splicer and accessories serviced at Fujikura?
- Factory trained engineers with expertise in servicing and repairing all models of Fujikura equipment with our specifically tailored alignment tools
- Keep your equipment at an optimal performance level and increase its lifetime
- Full stock of maintenance parts in our large onsite warehouse
- Standard repair labour included in service costs
- Unrivalled turn-around times
- Warranty period on all repairs
- Option of a hire machine to cover the duration of your service/repair capped at a single low price
What is included in an Annual service?
- Optimisation of splicer performance
- Comprehensive list of tests and adjustments
- Estimate vs Actual splice loss correlation checks
- Electrode replacement, calibration and stabilisation
- Calibration of all motors
- Firmware upgrades
- Electrical safety checks
- Full service report provided by engineer
- Certificate of Conformity
- Cleaning of equipment and carry case
Why a Service Contract may be perfect for you?
- Maintenance cost budgeting - a single annual payment
- No unexpected charges on expensive parts
- Priority attention and immediate fix where possible
- Labour for annual services and repairs covered
- Parts paid (excl. consumables on repairs)
- Free replacement splicer for duration of repair
If you would like an annual service then please send your equipment to our address. Please include all of your contact details and any specific requests with the equipment. Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com or phone 0208 240 2020 for more information.
If a Service Contract is something you may be interested in then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0208 240 2020 and we will send you more details.
Fujikura Europe's servicing and repair centre covers only UK and Northern Ireland, please see the distributor map here for the contact details of your local European distributors who are trained by Fujikura and can help you locally.