Equipment hire available in the United Kingom & Northern Ireland only.
Terms and Conditions - Summary
- Hire of equipment is subject to availability and it is in the customer's interest to give as much notice as possible of an intended hire period. Equipment can only be fully reserved once an order has been received.
- A customer Purchase order referencing the correct hire kit must be received by Fujikura Europe before the equipment is dispatched to the customer. The prices quoted exclude VAT and includes delivery one way, customers are responsible for returning the unit at their cost.
- The customer is responsible for arranging and paying for delivery of the equipment back to Fujikura at the end of the hire period.
- The hire period shall cease when the equipment has been received back at Fujikura's premises in Chessington, Surrey.
- The equipment shall be covered by Fujikura Europe's standard parts and labour warranty
- Faults incurred due to misuse or neglect on the part of the Customer, shall be repaired fully at the customer's expense.
- Insurance cover for loss or damage of the equipment is the responsibility of the customer during the hire period.
- Payment terms: 30 days from commencement of the hire period.
- Full Terms and Conditions sent to customer for signage upon receipt of order.